Nagpur is talking about ‘TOWNSHIPS’. We decided that it was time to actually start. A mini township idea was conceived. Normally, such a concept is possible only a little far away from the city as it is difficult to find a big land close to the city at an affordable price. We were really delighted when we found this wonderful location, so close to the city. More wonder – the price was within reach to plan a dream project for the Upper Middle to Lower Elite Segment.
Dreams do come true sometimes !
1. 6 passenger capacity Lifts, 2 Nos. in Tower I, V and VI; 1 No. in Tower II, III & IV.
2. Back up Generator for Lift, Pump and Lights in common areas.
3. Adequate water supply from Bore Well and ample storage.
4. Sufficient covered and open parking spaces.
5. Club House having Party Hall, Equipped Gym & 2 Bed Room Guest House.
6. Well Designed Swimming Pool with Changing rooms & Filter Plant.
7. Landscaped and well developed Garden and common areas.
8. Compound wall with gate. Guard room at entrance for the entire Layout.
9. Transformer! Meter room as per MSEB requirements.
10. Common Toilets at parking level separate for ladies & gents in all Towers.
11. Fire fighting arrangements as per requirement.
Why Lake View Enclave?
This Project has 2BHK, 3BHK, 4BHK, limited Row Houses, Shops / Offices with separate entrance and possibly a departmental store. It is spread over approx. 5 acres and hence there is ample ground space for roads, parking, gardens, pathways and plantation. The garden areas provide a great opportunity to create a beautiful sit-out to calm the mind. There is a proposal to develop a community hall, swimming pool and huge garden in the ‘Open Space’ provided in the land subject to permission from concerned authorities. There is a well planned big Club House in our own land with Party Hall, 2 BHKD Guest House, Equipped Gym etc. You have to only see the completed projects of Sdpl, where much beauty has been achieved in small spaces and you will understand the possibilities of creativity on such a large canvas. Do you have a Vision? Do you recognize a good thing when you see one?We invite you to be a part of this dream and become a proud owner of soon-to-be-rare commodity that is an affordable HOME so close to the city.
1. General: Supply with MCB type Distribution Board.
2. All Bed Rooms: 3½ Light / Fan points, 1 power point.
3. Drawing: 6½ light / fan, 2 power, 1 phone & plug, 1 T.V. & plug point.
4. Kitchen: 3½ light / fan, 1 power, 1 for exhaust, l for Aqua Guard.
5. Toilets: 1½ light, 1 power point for geyser & ifor exhaust.
6. Verandahs! Balconies: 1½ Light / Fan points in each.
7. Wash Balcony: 1½ Light points, 1 for washing machine.
8. Flat Entrance: 1 light outside Main door & 1 Doorbell.
9. Landings & Common areas: 1 Light point in each.
Main door – Teak Frame, Teak ply shutter polished & with brass fixtures.
Other frame, painted flush door & with Aluminium fittings.
Inside walls finished with synthetic ivory plaster! putty, not painted.
External walls finished with water proof Cement Paint.
Passages/Staircase – Kotah stone / White Cement Mosaic / Ceramic Tiles.